« Home | This is what happens... » | Don't Worry, Be Happy. » | 睡不着 » | Work. 20th June. » | . » | 在国外漂流的日子 » | Caught Off Guard » | That Crush » | 8 days ago... » | 对不起 »

Moved. Again

Yes, I'm in my new flat again!

I was due to move out on 20/7 but I decided to move out 2 weeks earlier because I was having such a hard time at the old flat! That landlady is a witch I tell you!

Last Sunday night, the ancient toilet broke. It wasn't me because I used it before I showered and it was working perfectly well. After my shower, I heard someone using the toilet (either her or her husband) and after that the toilet stopped working. The water did not fill the tank. 10-ish, I heard her raising her voice "For God's sake, nobody uses the toilet every 10 minutes" or something like that. Basically she was accusing me of breaking the toilet because I use it so often. I just ignored and stayed in my room.

The following morning, there was a note on the toilet: Toilet Broken. Best if you spend day out.
Great. No toilet. Cannnot pee and poo. As if that wasn't bad enough, she took away the shower head. I went out during the day, spent some time at Borders and Starbucks and only left after I finished doing all the necessary 'businesses'.

In the evening, I overheard her telephone conversation. She was having a good time telling her friends about what I did. Obviously, she made up most of it. She said I used the toilet 6-10 times an HOUR! And added if I used the toilet that frequent, I have some problems and should go to the toilet. The toilet hasn't broke in 10 years. She called me a peasant!!!!! (What a bitch!) and a whole lot more rubbish.

I drink about 2 litres of water every day but I do NOT use the toilet every 10 minutes! On average, I pee about 6-8 times a day, which I think, is perfectly normal. Besides, that ancient toilet is 10 years old and hello! which toilet doesn't break?

Anyway, 10-ish at night when her husband came home on Monday, I heard her saying 'shit' this 'shit' that. All I could hear was shit, shit, shit and more shit. I didn't know what was it about until Tuesday morning. That witch accused me of pooing and didn't clean up! I found yet another note on the toilet: After you shit please clean up after yourself. Just because I came home earlier that her doesn't mean that I pooed in the toilet!

I could not shower and could not use the toilet. Pretty pointless living in hellhole, aye? I went to my friend's to shower for 3 consecutive days. Lady luck must be on my side when I found a flat just a block away from my old flat on Wednesday. Since then, I started counting down to Friday when I could finally move into the new flat. Every single day was so long and I thought Friday would never come.

I think it was Thursday morning when I set foot into the kitchen. Guess what I found- dusty filter. I did my laundry one day and I totally forgot to clean the dryer's filter. That evil witch put the filter on my tea bags and my plate! Oh for God's sake, does she have a brain at all? Putting dusty filter on my food and plate is just disgusting!!!!

Then I got a note from her saying that I had to vacate the flat when viewings take place (she's renting the room out after I leave). The viewing times were 5.30-8pm on Friday, 12-5pm on Saturday, and on weekdays, if required, 6.30-8pm, and the times are NOT negotiable. That is just ridiculous! Imagine if I didn't have my new flat now, what am I suppose to do? Stay on the streets of London?

Living with them is the biggest mistake ever! I'll never ever live with a landlady/landlord anymore. And I'll never never never ever live with a Kopi-O anymore. It doesn't matter if the other half is a White coffee. Kopi-O will remain a Kopi-O regardless how much bleach you use.

I'm just so glad that I'm in the new flat now!