« Home | Pre-Raya gathering » | If only I could turn back time » | Rainy rainy night... » | My mommy says I can't speak Malaysian » | Malaysians-Italians-German get together » | Some people just don't get it » | Special thanks to... » | I've learnt something... » | SCOPE & BHF » | Circle->triangle->square »

New phone... new swell

Yay! Single Point kept their promise! My SonyEricsson S700 arrived a few minutes ago! Finally...

I can't believe how insane I got this morning. About 10.30, there was a knock on the door. I quickly ran downstairs to see if Mr Postman was here to deliver my parcel. Unfortunately, it was my neighbour's. :(

Frustrated, I came back to my attic, lied on the bed and continued with The Economist.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

I jumped out of bed and *Bam* my head knocked the beam.

!"£$%^&*(

I ignored the pain, took the keys and ran downstairs, without putting on my slippers.

Ms Eileen Chua? the man asked.

Yea

Could you sign your name and write the time please?

He then handed over my parcel.

My baby is finally here with me... but my head still hurts. I can feel the swell!!

How kiddo can I get at times.. Mommy better not know about this! :P

Now, should I go for a CT scan? :P