« Home | New phone... new swell » | Pre-Raya gathering » | If only I could turn back time » | Rainy rainy night... » | My mommy says I can't speak Malaysian » | Malaysians-Italians-German get together » | Some people just don't get it » | Special thanks to... » | I've learnt something... » | SCOPE & BHF »

Sunny Sunny Day

The sun is finally out today. =)

I love this weather to the bits. It's one of those days when you can go out in a spring jacket instead of the bulky jacket which you wear on a wet autumn day.

Got myself out of bed later than usual this morning- Saturday is the only day I sleep in till late morning!! Took a hot shower and dragged my lazy bum to the library. Photocopied some journals and headed home.

Around afternoon, we went to Caernafon. Besides the famous Caernafon castle, there's nothing much in Caernafon really. Boring place. But then, the sun made everything looked so lovely. It was nice to see swans in the Menai Strait, big, fat seagulls flying up high in the sky and others hunting for food on the ground, pigeons on the streets, old and young couples walking hand in hand, people walking their dogs, parents bringing their kids out for walk... Lovely!

Pics to be uploaded when I know how to transfer pics from my mobile to my laptop. :P