« Home | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! » | Forgive and forget? » | Boring boring reading week » | Maid-less in UK » | Sunny Sunny Day » | New phone... new swell » | Pre-Raya gathering » | If only I could turn back time » | Rainy rainy night... »

Random Ramblings...

Great. 2.30am and I'm still wide awake. My housemate and her friend think I'm nuts because I'm so hyperactive when they are struggling to stay awake in order to finish the project proposal.

Nothing interesting happening lately. Life is b.o.r.i.n.g over here.

I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored.

I've been online on ICQ since this afternoon. Over a span of 10 hours or so, I got like 5 people from Turkey requesting me to chat with them, and around 4-5 requesting for my authorisation. Huh? All went into the 'Ignore' list in the end. Why Turkey and not other part of the world? *scratches head*

Last minute work is no good. A few of my friends are rushing for the project proposal at the moment. I don't think they'll sleep tonight. I can never not sleep the whole night. No matter how much work I have, I still need to catch a wink. Coffee doesn't work. Tea doesn't work. Thank God mine's done. =) *reminder to self: no last minute work.*

I thought about something!

I have an encouraging supervisor. He never gave me bad remarks whenever I showed him my work. He always says 'That's great!' 'It's good!' and yada yada yada. The first time I heard him saying that, I felt great. I went home and told my housemate about it, just like how a kid tells mommy the teacher said he/she has been a good boy/girl in school. =)

The second time I showed him my work, he said the same thing. And the third time, he said the same thing. And this afternoon, he said the same thing.

I can't help but wonder, how truthful is he?

I understand that it's very kind of him to give positive comments on my work, but don't you think it sounds too perfect? I would rather hear both positive and negative comments so I can keep the good and throw the bad. He didn't tell me the shortcomings in the proposal until I asked him how I can improve on my work. What if I hadn't ask him how I can improve? Does that mean that he will keep quiet and not tell me anything? And what happens when he marks my project proposal? Give me a bad mark when he tells me it's a good piece of work?