« Home | Maid-less in UK » | Sunny Sunny Day » | New phone... new swell » | Pre-Raya gathering » | If only I could turn back time » | Rainy rainy night... » | My mommy says I can't speak Malaysian » | Malaysians-Italians-German get together » | Some people just don't get it » | Special thanks to... »

Boring boring reading week

Can't believe it's Thursday. Reading week is coming to an end soon! For the past few days, I've been spending my reading week on project proposal and International Treasury Management. Boring stuffs. As for today and the next few days, I'll be spending time doing International Business assignment. Work, work, work and more work. How I miss my second year. This time last year, I was in York with Cherry, my housemate, and we had a fabulous time there. It was the first time we travelled by ourselves. No daddy, no Mommy. We looked at the map and found our ways to our destinations. We got lost, we found our ways. Due to our bad sense of direction, we memorised landmarks along the ways. hehe. Ah, memories.

Raya is this weekend and I'll be celebrating it with my fellow Malaysians at the Post grad's. This year, besides the yummylicious food, they are also organising games like Win, Lose or Draw, Karaoke, music chair for the kids and so on. Something different from the past two years. =) Definitely looking forward to Raya.