« Home | Not everybody deserves a second chance » | Random Ramblings... » | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! » | Forgive and forget? » | Boring boring reading week » | Maid-less in UK » | Sunny Sunny Day » | New phone... new swell » | Pre-Raya gathering »

My Twenty-First

Gee... I can't believe I'm already 21!

Got lots of wishes from friends and family. E-mails, txt messages, MSN messages, e-cards, phone calls, Yahoo! messages, Friendster messages and testimonial and snail mails. Wow... *grins*

I'm really tired now so I'll make this entry short.

For the past 2 years, my friends paid for my birthday dinner. This year, I celebrated it in a different way. Last Sat, I whipped up a meal for my Malaysian friends and a friend from HK. As for today, I celebrated with my 2 housemates and another Chinese friend.

The dinner on Saturday was good. I had lots of fun but I was tired. Think standing in the kitchen from noon till night, chopping, cooking, washing and what not. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm proud that I managed to do that all by myself. *wink*wink*

Tonight, we had Chinese. The food was pretty alright. I think a-la-carte would be better, really. The buffet wasn't bad but lack of greens, and not to mention, oily. I was so surprised that my friends got me a Thornton's cake and a nice jewellery box! Before dessert, the light was dimmed and Birthday song was played. A waiter came out with the cake and everybody in the restaurant were singing and clapping. My face went red. I just didn't expect that to happen!

I'm really tired now. I have a 9am lecture tomorrow morning. Pics will be up later.

Nites... people... I really had a good day today. =) Thanks for everything. *hugs and kisses*

Here is another wish to add to your collection. Happy Birthday!

Happy 21st!

Dear Peter and Sashi,

Thanks very much!

{hugs}

Post a Comment