« Home | Sad, sad christmas... » | Missing the train » | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! » | My Twenty-First » | Not everybody deserves a second chance » | Random Ramblings... » | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! » | Forgive and forget? »

2004 at a glance

It's time to bid 2004 farewell. Time flies. For the past 365 days, I had my fair shares of ups and downs. Nothing major happened. A pretty good year I would say. Nevertheless, I hope 2005 will be a better year.

January
Exams fever. It was my worst CNY ever- spent the first day of CNY studying for Business Law and celebrated the second day of CNY in the exam hall. I also realised how much I missed my family when it comes to festivals. This year's CNY was meaningless without my family celebrating it with me. Celebrating CNY with friends was so different!
Started the second semester of Year 2.

February
Hari Raya Haji gathering with fellow Malaysians of my university. Great food, great company!

Results released. Dad was pleased but I thought I could have done better.
It snowed for the first time in 2 years! The snow was so heavy that all lectures were cancelled. I certainly enjoyed the snowfights with my housemates and Choi. =)


March
Yang's mom came all the way from China to visit her for 3 months. Isn't that sweet?
Then there was election. We thought BN would win in Kelantan but unfortunately, PAS won again! Tough luck!
Prague trip!!!


April
Busy preparing for exams.

May
Exam month. Only one word to describe my life then- miserable.

June
Trip to Disneyland, Paris with Claire.

Yu Jen visited me and we made our first trip to Rhyll. We baked lots of cakes and cookies and catched up with each other. =)

Surprised my parents by ringing the door bell around 11pm. It was nice to be home again. Home sweet home...
Cousin's wedding in Kuala Berang, Terengganu. Surprised all my relatives because no one knew I was back. hehe...

Gathering with high school friends in PCB.



July
Results released. -_-

August
Rotaract Club of Kota Bharu's 25th Installation Nite.
Was no longer single.

September
Back to Wales again... Year 3 started.

October
Broke up with the ex. It takes 2 hands to clap ; it takes 2 to Tango.
Busy preparing Project Proposal

November
Finally submitted Project Proposal
Hari Raya Aidilfitri- celebrated with fellow Malaysians.


December
I turned 21! ;)

Barcelona trip with Yu Jen, Jillian and Hsin Chieh. Awesome!

For the first time in 2 years, I celebrated Christmas alone.
The scary, scary Tsunami and earthquake. :(

That pretty much sums up my life this year.

Happy New Year to all! Hope 2005 will be a better year. Good luck and God Bless!

Don't forget the new year resolutions! ;)