« Home | My Twenty-First » | Not everybody deserves a second chance » | Random Ramblings... » | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! » | Forgive and forget? » | Boring boring reading week » | Maid-less in UK » | Sunny Sunny Day » | New phone... new swell »

And we thought he's dead!

Few days ago...

After coming back from class, we noticed there was a note on the floor written:

王大政,

起来后给我打个电话。

XXX

证明你没死

'Wang Da Zheng,
Call me when you wake up.
XXX
To prove that you're still alive'

In the evening,

Cherry and I heard someone banging on the door for about 10 minutes. Initially, we couldn't be bothered because we knew the person banging on the door was looking for Douglas, the guy staying downstairs. We wanted to ignore the poor girl banging on the door but we didn't so I went downstairs to open the door for her. She asked if D was in but I said I haven't got any idea because none of us in the house is close to him. She banged on his door and I went upstairs.

A couple of days ago...

2 of D's friends came. The repeated the same old thing but D didn't come out. We thought he was in because we didn't notice him going out. I mean, where would he go? He's girlfriend has gone back to China. So we assumed that he was hiding inside his room. The 2 friends went into the kitchen to look for the spare key but to no avail. We panicked, thinking he might be.. um... dead. I thought he either died or passed out because he was smoking weed in his room few days ago and the whole house stank! @_@

Then I realised that he's still alive because the pint of milk in the fridge which belonged to him was in the bin. (He's the only one in the house who drinks whole milk.)

So.. he's alive. No worries. Besides, there wasn't any weird smell coming out from his room. :P

Last night...

I heard him talking to my friend who came over to reformat my laptop. He said he went to his friend's house to seek refuge from his friend. He was cursing at his bunch of friends because they were 'disturbing' him everyday about group work, apparently.

So.... he's still alive. But man... he is one weirdo.