« Home | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! » | My Twenty-First » | Not everybody deserves a second chance » | Random Ramblings... » | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! » | Forgive and forget? » | Boring boring reading week » | Maid-less in UK »

Missing the train

I should be on the train instead of typing this post at this very moment... but why am I still here? COS I MISSED THE TRAIN!! Yes, I conveniently missed the train for 2 minutes.

My train was at 1017 but I woke up 0951. I overslept. Sighh...

Realising it was 0951, I jumped out of bed, rushed to the bathroom to wash up, dressed up and ran to the railway station. Actually, I could have made it for the 1017 but I realised I lost the number of my friend whom I'll be meeting at the train station so I had to on my laptop and check friendster cos there's where she left her mobile number for me. That wasted a precious 3 minutes (or more!) Double sigh. On the way to the train station, I was praying that the train would delay by a minute or two. Oh well, when you want it to be on time, it'll delay and vice versa. Triple sigh.

Nevermind the fact that I missed the train. Consolation is, I made the choice of going on the earlier train instead of the noon train.

So off I go now before I miss the next train at 1117! I hope I don't end up with another post saying I missed the flight to Barcelona. *touch wood*touch wood*

Adios!