« Home | Something to share » | A Story- The Love That She Will Never Get » | I can't promise... But I'll try my best » | 2004 at a glance » | Sad, sad christmas... » | Missing the train » | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! » | My Twenty-First » | Not everybody deserves a second chance »

I am missing home. So badly.

I.am.missing.home.

I.want.to.go.home.

I don't care about the food back home. I don't care about the hot weather back home. I only care about seeing my family.

It doesn't help that my first paper is tomorrow and the final paper is 2 days after that.

I am so tempted to use up my open return ticket.

If only I don't have so much things to do after the exams.
- Dissertation.
- Assignments
- Masters application

Damn.

I hope the trip to London will realise. Perhaps watching Phantom Of the Opera and Mamma Mia/ Chitty Chitty Bang Bang/ Chicago will make my homesickness go away.

Back to my books. Again. Sucks.

hhmm..i understand how you feel and things get tough from time to time. keep your chin up and i'm sure you're going to pull through just fine ;)

good luck and all the best in your coming exams ya! ;)

Cheers!!! :D

I was searching for the effects and benefits of an evening primrose oil when your blog appeared. I assumed that you take vening primrose oil right? Just wanna ask if I can drink primrose oil as a daily supplement or vitamins. I have a thyroid disorder and I heard that this EPO would really help tho improve my blood flow, skin and hair texture. Pls. email me back if you like: roxxane28@yahoo.com. thank you.

What to do? Itulah kehidupan...Cest la vie. You choose this road..you walk this road..you bear the burden of this road..

hey eileen . long time nosee . How are you doing ?

thanks for stopping by my blog. By the way how did you find out ? =P

anyway I have linked your blog up !

cheers

Hyelbaine: Thanks!! I'll pull through, no matter what. =)

Anon: er.... I'll drop u an email after my exams.

Cherry: I'll see you in London. Hope you won't hear me whining about me wanna be back home.

YK: it's been a long time, huh? There's always Friendster. ;) Thanks for dropping by. I'll link you too. Cheers, mate. Regards to everyone in KB.

Post a Comment