« Home | 2004 at a glance » | Sad, sad christmas... » | Missing the train » | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! » | My Twenty-First » | Not everybody deserves a second chance » | Random Ramblings... » | Good bye my love... » | Selamat Hari Raya!! »

I can't promise... But I'll try my best

I can't promise 2005 will be a better year,
But I'll try my best to make it a better year than 2004.

I can't promise to get a First Class for my degree,
But I'll try my best in my exams.

I can't promise that I'll get into LSE or OxBridge,
But I'll try my best.

I can't promise I'll always be there when you need me,
But I'll try my best to be there for you.

But,
I can promise an undying love to each and everyone in my family.

And,
I promise to try my best in everything I do to realise my resolutions.

H a p p y N e w Y e a r ! !


i think i can..i think i can...yes, you can! ahh...to be a student again...

Post a Comment