« Home | I am missing home. So badly. » | Something to share » | A Story- The Love That She Will Never Get » | I can't promise... But I'll try my best » | 2004 at a glance » | Sad, sad christmas... » | Missing the train » | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! » | My Twenty-First »

Exams over!

Yay! I'm done with my first sem's exams. Finally. The moment I put a full stop after the last word, I felt so relieved. That was the moment I'd been waiting since I came back from Barcelona.

I'm saying as if that was my last paper in my life :P. Nah... still a long way to go.

Did I say today's a good day? The sun is finally out. Finally. Oh, What a Wonderful morning, Oh, what a beautiful day... Reminds me so much of Oklahoma!- KTJ Drama production for the year 2001.

On another note, someone cheated during the exam. "£$%^&*(@~ It's so unfair. We studied our ass off for the paper but one idiot wrote notes in pieces of papers then put in his pocket. Damn damn damn!

Enough rambling. I'm outta the house. I need to breathe the fresh air.

Chao... Good day people!