« Home | Exams over! » | I am missing home. So badly. » | Something to share » | A Story- The Love That She Will Never Get » | I can't promise... But I'll try my best » | 2004 at a glance » | Sad, sad christmas... » | Missing the train » | Telemarketers » | And we thought he's dead! »

Life After Exams

I thought my life will be more colourful after exams. Unfortunately, it's not so. Life after exams is the same as before exams. Bored is the keyword.

My life is so monotonous. I've been watching Full House, a Korean Drama. How cliche can this drama be? The story line is so predictable. Now, I'm tired of watching movies. Can you believe that? heh.

A typical day for me:

Wake up, watch dramas/movies (depending on my mood), wash up, breakfast, drama/movie and more drama/movie, lunch, check emails, read news online, read blogs, drama/movie, dinner, shower, drama/movie, sleep.

If my parents know I live my life this way, I'll definitely get an earful from them. =P

I'm off to London tomorrow for 3 days.